guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Assistance on creating jar file from directory
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2017 18:49:54 GMT
On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 2:40 PM, Charles Mccrea <charlesmccrea@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm attempting to make a custom icon on my login page.  I've installed
> Guacamole on CentOS 7.
>
> I'm using information from this page - http://apache-guacamole-
> incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/Branding-the-login-page-td281.html
>
> I've created my jar file and put this into the following location:
>
> /var/lib/guacamole/extensions/
>
> I then restart my guacamole server and reload my guacamole website.  The
> changes I've put into the new jar file I created are not showing up.  Do I
> need to change anything else in Guacamole so it knows to use my jar file?

Charles,
Have you defined /var/lib/guacamole either in the GUACAMOLE_HOME
environment variable or in the catalina.properties file under the
guacamole.home property?  The default is a ".guacamole" directory in the
Tomcat user's home directory, so you would need to override this if you
wanted it elsewhere.

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#guacamole-home

-Nick