guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Rivrain <Kevin.Rivr...@netplus.fr>
Subject RE: Error message when disconnecting a Windows Server 2012
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2017 10:09:27 GMT
Hello,

For information I quickly tested Guacamole installation on Centos 7 (my previous installations
were on Debian 8) and I don’t have the problem when I logout from Windows now…

On Debian, the version of freerdp is 1.1.0 and on Centos 1.0.2. And, I do not have some libraries
on Centos (libavcodec, libavutil, libswscale, libtelnet), I'll look for why. I do not know
why it's OK on Centos and not on Debian.

Sincerely

De : Kevin Rivrain [mailto:Kevin.Rivrain@netplus.fr]
Envoyé : jeudi 5 octobre 2017 15:13
À : user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Objet : RE: Error message when disconnecting a Windows Server 2012

Hello Aldo,

I do not think this is a user session problem. Indeed, my first tests were on a Windows Server
2012 with RDS function (to allow more than 2 sessions), and I was alone for the others.

I have tested with a Windows Server 2016 today, and I have the same problem. I have realized
4 tests, on a Windows 2008 production server, a Windows 2012 R2 production server, a Windows
2012 R2 new test server and a Windows 2016 new test server.

To resume, when I select “sign out/log off” or “disconnect” from Windows interface:

-          OK message on Guacamole interface for Windows 2008 R2 : “You have been disconnected.
»

-          NOK message on Guacamole interface for Windows 2012 R2/2016 : “The remote desktop
server is currently unavailable. If the problem persists, please notify your system administrator,
or check your system logs.” and there is a reconnection timer. And this message is present
on journalctl for Guacamole : “Error handling RDP file descriptors”.

And, if I try to connect with another RDP tool with the same account on a server where I’m
already connected with Guacamole:

-          Normal message on Guacamole interface for Windows 2008 R2 : “The remote desktop
server has closed the connection because it conflicts with another connection. Please try
again later.”

-          Anormal message on Guacamole interface for Windows 2012 R2/2016 : “The remote
desktop server is currently unavailable. If the problem persists, please notify your system
administrator, or check your system logs.” and there is a reconnection timer. And this message
is present on journalctl for Guacamole : “Error handling RDP file descriptors”.

Sincerely,

Kevin