guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Jerry <traskelin.je...@gmail.com>
Subject RDP Drive/ SFTP upload works, but download doesn't
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2017 13:27:53 GMT
Hey,

when using Guacamole to connect to Windows Server 2016 I can't (usually)
download files from the desktop with neither RDP Drive or SFTP. When I start
the process of downloading files (double click or move files to the
Downloads folder), my browser says "Waiting for response from (servername)"
for a while and then stops with nothing getting downloaded. Upload works
fine. What's weird is that if I disconnect from the session after starting
the download process, the file will sometimes get downloaded after a while.
I have tried both RDP Drive and SFTP, Firefox, Chrome, IE. In
/var/log/messages I just get a couple of "File open refused (-2)" for the
files that are in the Guacamole folder.

Any thoughts?

--
Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/