guacamole-user mailing list archives

From cchance <ccha...@gmail.com>
Subject ssh handshake failed latest libssh2
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2017 03:10:23 GMT
Ok i read that the reason SSH was giving handshake errors was that it was due
to the dockerfile based on centos which had old libssh2 so i wrote my own
dockerfile that builds with

ENV GUACAMOLE_VERSION 0.9.13-incubating
ENV OPENSSL_VERSION 1.1.0f
ENV LIBSSH2_VERSION 1.8.0

But STILL i'm getting ssh handshake failed everytime i try to ssh to a
switch, works in putty works

As a note the switch seems to use diffie-hellman-group1-sha1

I thought using the latest openssl and libssh2 would fix the issue but
apparently not? Is their somewhere i need to allow specifically sha1 beyond
just upgrading to latest libssh2 before building guacd?

--
Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/