guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Christian Kraus <christian.kr...@ckc-it.at>
Subject AW: guacamole remote access win10 failed
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2017 11:32:07 GMT
In Guacamole you need to enable TLS security for win10 and server 2012/2016 in the connections
settings

Rg

Christian

Christian Kraus
Inhaber
CKC IT Consulting & Solutions e.U.
Kirschenallee 22
2120 OBERSDORF
Österreich
Telefon: +43 (0) 680 2062952
Fax:        +43 820 220262992
E-mail: christian.kraus@ckc-it.at

Von: Oliver.Zhan [mailto:zhangjianping@hikvision.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 15. September 2017 11:03
An: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Betreff: guacamole remote access win10 failed

I can remote win7 from guacamole succesffully, but when I remote access win10, a error appear:

Error connecting to RDP server

My configuration for win10 is correct and I can access the win10 by another win7 successfully.

What is wrong? Please help me!

--------------------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This electronic message is intended to be viewed only by the individual or entity to whom
it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited without our prior permission. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to
the intended recipient, or if you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message and any copies of it from
your computer system. For further information about Hikvision company. please see our website
at www.hikvision.com <http://www.hikvision.com>