guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Eric Sten <iam.erics...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Websocket tunnel connection time out issues
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2017 23:42:31 GMT
So, I've given up on making this work in FreeBSD, for now. :-)  I built a
new VM with CentOS and have it running, but not 100%, issues with mysql,
user-mapping.xml authentication is working and I can get to resources. If I
cannot figure it out I will start a new thread.

Thanks for your help Nick and Mike.

    Eric Sten

--
Eric Sten