guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Erik Berndt <erikber...@superiorpaving.net>
Subject Re: how to customize login page and site label
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2017 19:42:01 GMT
Even though the custom name space is being reported as loaded by Tomcat,
check a few lines below in the Catalina.out log for.

15:38:41.719 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO  o.a.g.extension.ExtensionModule
- Extension "Theming Extension" loaded.

If you're using mysql and/or LDAP authentication extensions, it should
appear in the line below. If not, there may be some clues about possible
syntax errors in your .json files in the catalina.out. I was able to
discover most of my issues when branding our login page without having to
turn on debug logging, but as Mike mentioned, this may prove helpful if you
can't find anything useful in the tomcat logs.

Erik Berndt / Systems Administrator
5551 Wellington Rd, Gainesville, VA 20155
703.631.0004 x520 (Phone) / 703.257.1725 (Fax)
http://www.superiorpaving.net

Need to open an IT support ticket?
http://FixIT.superiorpaving.net/portal or FixIT@superiorpaving.net