guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Erik Berndt <erikber...@superiorpaving.net>
Subject Re: MS EasyPrint Redirect
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2017 18:38:13 GMT
If you can setup a printer that is accessible via LAN, that should work. I
have never had a need to print from our RDS server, but just did so
successfully through the guacamole interface.

Erik Berndt / Systems Administrator
5551 Wellington Rd, Gainesville, VA 20155
703.631.0004 x520 (Phone) / 703.257.1725 (Fax)
http://www.superiorpaving.net

Need to open an IT support ticket?
http://FixIT.superiorpaving.net/portal or FixIT@superiorpaving.net