guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Websocket tunnel connection time out issues
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2017 19:44:47 GMT
On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 12:28 PM, vnick <vnick@apache.org> wrote:
> EricSten wrote
>> guacd[51911]: INFO:     Creating new client for protocol "rdp"
>> guacd[51911]: INFO:     Connection ID is
>> "$425c3cfe-029f-4465-b2fa-059d51f253b8"
>> guacd[51911]: INFO:     Connection "$425c3cfe-029f-4465-b2fa-059d51f253b8"
>> removed.
>
> If I get a chance I'll try to spin up a FreeBSD VM and see if I can
> replicate it or if I can get it to work.

Assuming that you succeed in reproducing this, it may help to run
guacd under gdb. Normally, when a connection terminates, even
unsuccessfully, there will be at least two log messages: one from the
protocol-specific plugin noting that the client has closed, and
another from guacd noting that it has cleaned up after the connection.
As only the latter is present here, that suggests that something might
be causing the connection's child process to crash completely.

- Mike