guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: how to customize login page and site label
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2017 06:55:16 GMT
On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 7:35 PM, vnick <vnick@apache.org> wrote:

> Side (but related) question - I'm trying to load a custom font with the
> resources section, and I think I'm not getting the MIME type quite right.
> Is there a limit to the types of files Guacamole will load in this resource
> section, or do I just need the correct type of the file?  I've tried
> several
> different variations of application/font-* and none of them have allowed
> Chrome to actually load the resource.

Hey Nick,

No, Guacamole doesn't apply any limitations to the MIME types of resources
exposed via extensions. It's on the author of the extension to determine
the correct MIME type, but Guacamole will simply pass that through.

Are you seeing any specific errors from the browser when attempting to load
the resource?

- Mike