guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: how to customize login page and site label
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2017 21:35:23 GMT
On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 1:40 PM, dan <dandenson@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here are the lines for loading extensions:
> 20:37:35.278 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO  o.a.g.extension.ExtensionModule
> - Extension "MySQL Authentication" loaded.
> 20:37:35.283 [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR o.a.g.e.LanguageResourceService
> - Unable to merge language resource "en": Unexpected character ('}' (code
> 125)): was expecting double-quote to start field name
>  at [Source: sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection$
> JarURLInputStream@2af5f30a; line: 4, column: 10]
> 20:37:35.283 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO  o.a.g.extension.ExtensionModule
> - Extension "xyz" loaded.
>
> No theming extension and a syntax error that I'm assuming is related to
> the lack of theming??

The string "Theming Extension" referred to by Erik is actually the name of
the extension as declared in guac-manifest.json. That much looks correct
here, as your extension is listed by name as loaded.

The error regarding the failure to merge the language resource refers to
your translation JSON, and is preventing your extension from loading fully.
Looking at what you posted previously:

    {
        "APP" : {
            "NAME" : "XYZ APP",
        }
    }

You have a trailing trailing comma after "XYZ APP", which JSON does not
allow. If you remove that comma, rebuild your extension, and restart
Tomcat, I expect that error will disappear.

- Mike