guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Masood Hussain <masoodhussai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem using Initial Program and Remote app in RDP
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2017 07:38:56 GMT
Hi,

First, test your remote app feature using the tool I mentioned in the First
mail. This feature does not work on the professional(pro) version of the
window. If you visit the site of Kim knight you will get all the details.
Generate a Rdp file using the tool. Just open the file and look at the
relevant information and fill the guacamole configuration page.

I was able to run as per my requirements. I think I used "alternate
shell:s:rdpinit.exe" as well in the config page.