guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 答复: guacamole remote access win10 failed
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2017 15:57:45 GMT
Oliver,
Are you using NLA Encryption with the Windows 10 connection?  I believe
Windows 8 and greater, by default, *require* NLA authentication, so you
*must* be using that, or you *must* reconfigure Windows to support non-NLA
encryption.  Microsoft was headed this way in Windows 7, and I believe by
Windows 8 (and Server 2012) it became the default.  Please try that.

-Nick