guacamole-user mailing list archives

From dan <danden...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to customize login page and site label
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2017 20:40:02 GMT
Here are the lines for loading extensions:
20:37:35.278 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO  o.a.g.extension.ExtensionModule
- Extension "MySQL Authentication" loaded.
20:37:35.283 [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR o.a.g.e.LanguageResourceService
- Unable to merge language resource "en": Unexpected character ('}' (code
125)): was expecting double-quote to start field name
 at [Source:
sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection$JarURLInputStream@2af5f30a; line:
4, column: 10]
20:37:35.283 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO  o.a.g.extension.ExtensionModule
- Extension "xyz" loaded.

No theming extension and a syntax error that I'm assuming is related to the
lack of theming??