guacamole-user mailing list archives

From dan <danden...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to customize login page and site label
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 04:34:28 GMT
Mike, can you offer a little help?

I'm reading this that I need to create a guac-manifest.json that
contains a couple minimal items.  zip that and rename to .jar, put in
/etc/guacamole/extensions/, restart guac

Does that sound right?

If so, I don't have a clue what to do for changing the page name.  I
see in the page source of the rendered page that the title is set, but
when I look into those files the text isn't there.

<title ng-bind="page.title | translate" class="ng-binding">Apache
Guacamole</title>

thanks