guacamole-user mailing list archives

From dan <danden...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to customize login page and site label
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2017 21:48:04 GMT
I've tried to start over from scratch, but if I mirror the process listed,
I get this:

Extension "xyz.jar" could not be loaded: Unable to read extension: xyz.jar
but this was produced via zip -r xyz.jar * in the theme directory.  I'm
copy/pasting this on a windows box into putty, are there some characters
that might be a problem??