guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Amarjeet Singh <amarjee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to open Share Drive on Windows RDP Server 2012 R2
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2017 12:40:37 GMT
Thanks Mike.

1. when I am clicking on "*G on Gucamole RDP*" it's not opening. I tried to
open in new Window but nothing came up.  -->  *RESOLVED *

2. I have given *sftp-directory* as /tmp but it is pointing to */ (root)
directory* always --> *NOT RESOLVED*

The "sftp-directory" parameter does not control the root directory of the
> SFTP filesystem, but rather the default upload directory for files uploaded
> via drag-and-drop. From the section covering RDP + SFTP in the manual [1]:
> "sftp-directory - The directory to upload files to if they are simply
> dragged and dropped, and thus otherwise lack a specific upload location.
> This parameter is optional. If omitted, the default upload location of the
> SSH server providing SFTP will be used."

-* I am not trying to control the root directory. I have configured
sftp-directory as /tmp*

                       <param name="enable-sftp">true</param>
>                        <param name="sftp-hostname">162.16.1.25</param>
>                         <param name="sftp-port">22</param>
>                         <param name="sftp-username">vpnsadmin</param>
>                         <param name="sftp-password">123</param>
>                         <param name="sftp-directory">/tmp</param>

*- Now, It is not showing /tmp directory in Guacamole menu. Please refer
the screenshot.*

[image: Inline image 1]

-
* It is showing   / directory as sftp-directory. User is able to access all
the directories of the SSH server and upload in any directory. I want the
user to upload only in the directory defined in sftp-directory parameter.*

[image: Inline image 2]

3. when I configure both *enable-drive* ad *enable-sftp*, then DRAG and
DROP does not work ( though Guacamole client shows that file is
transferred successfully ). When I use only enable-drive, then it works
fine.

configurations are as below :-

                        <param name="enable-drive">true</param>
>                         <param name="drive-path">/usr</param>
>                         <param name="domain"></param>
>                         <param name="username">.\administrator</param>
>                         <param name="password">king@123</param>
>                         <param name="enable-sftp">true</param>
>                         <param name="sftp-hostname">162.16.1.25</param>
>                         <param name="sftp-port">22</param>
>                         <param name="sftp-username">vpnsadmin</param>
>                         <param name="sftp-password">123</param>
>                         <param name="sftp-directory">tmp</param>

4. When I am configuring only SFTP transfer , then also drag and drop
doesn't work ( though Guacamole client shows that file is transferred
successfully ).

5. Do Guacamole supports virtual channels or dynamic channels ?

6. I tried to copy image but it didn't worked. I digged into guacamole.js
where it do support copy of image.

Please help me to resolve the above issues. I would be very grateful to you.

Regards,
Amarjeet