guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Amarjeet Singh <amarjee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to open Share Drive on Windows RDP Server 2012 R2
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 01:25:15 GMT
Thanks Mike,

I am new to Apache Guacamole. I am learning and implementing features of
Guacamole. Whenever I came across any situation where stuff doesn't work I
went through the JIRA tickets and forum. If still I doesn't get any help
then I find suitable enough to send mail for your help.

I am not aware about how this thread works therefore I put all questions in
the same thread.

I am really apologize for not being patient. I will definitely try to more
patient.

I really appreciate for your help and valuable feedback.

Thanks and Regards,
Amarjeet Singh
Punjab, India