guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Amarjeet Singh <amarjee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Browser crashes while copying Data ( More than 5000 lines ) in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2017 13:30:24 GMT
Thanks Mike for helping me out.

I am digging into the seamless redirection of Clipboard in Chrome, Firefox
and Edge without extensions.

I have already done that in Internet explorer. I will share with @Guacamole
Team once it will work without extensions.

For copying and pasting big amount of data use of *Web Workers* might help
us out. I am not sure how to implement that in guacamole.js. I will look
into that.

Thanks to Guacamole Team for putting their efforts and helping us out.

Regards,
Amarjeet Singh