guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Rivrain <Kevin.Rivr...@netplus.fr>
Subject RE: Error message when disconnecting a Windows Server 2012
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2017 12:07:55 GMT
(I have the same problem with a new Windows 2012 R2 installation)

De : Kevin Rivrain
Envoyé : vendredi 29 septembre 2017 10:07
À : user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Objet : RE: Error message when disconnecting a Windows Server 2012

Hello Nick,

> What version of Guacamole are you running?
I use currently the 0.9.13 GIT version (I had the same problem before with the 0.9.12 version).

>  How did you install guacd?  Was it a package, or did you build it yourself?
I have « Installing Guacamole natively » (https://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/0.9.13-incubating/gug/installing-guacamole.html)
with GIT.

>  Does this happen consistently with multiple Windows 2012 servers, or just a single one?
This happen with all Windows 2012 servers of my company (it’s OK on 2008 servers), i will
be try de install a basic Windows 2012 Server directly from ISO for test.

> Does it happen when you Disconnect, Log Off, or both?
down » the server).

Do you want more information or configuration ? What is « RDP file descriptors » ?

Where I can found more logs (I have using journalctl for previous logs) ?

Thanks

Sincerely,
Kevin