guacamole-user mailing list archives

From vnick <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issues with mysql/mariadb authentication
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2017 00:36:22 GMT
EricSten wrote
> When I try to connect when mysql authentication is turned on I just get a
> blank screen.  Debug logging results in /### Cause:
> com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications
> link
> failure/ messages and j/ava.net.SocketException: Permission denied
> (connect
> failed)/ messages plus a lot of other java information.

Eric,
Is SELinux enabled on the system (output of "getenforce" command)?

Also, when you created the MySQL user account, what did you use for the
host?  I'm wondering if it's set up to use a specific host (127.0.0.1 or
maybe the IPv4 Ethernet address) but Guacamole is trying to communicate via
the socket or some other IP?  Can you post the guacamole.properties file,
minus the actual password?

-Nick

--
Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/