guacamole-user mailing list archives

From vnick <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to customize login page and site label
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2017 14:14:58 GMT
vnick wrote
> Mike Jumper wrote
>> Hey Nick,
>>
>> No, Guacamole doesn't apply any limitations to the MIME types of
>> resources
>> exposed via extensions. It's on the author of the extension to determine
>> the correct MIME type, but Guacamole will simply pass that through.
>>
>> Are you seeing any specific errors from the browser when attempting to
>> load
>> the resource?
>>
>> - Mike
>
> Nope, no specific errors.  I'm not seeing any invalid JSON or CSS messages
> in the logs, and nothing in the browser.  Here's what I've done:
> - Placed font files (TTF format) in my extension's "resources/" directory

So, for what it's worth, I converted the fonts to WOFF and OTF, in addition
to TTF, and put the directives for all of the formats into the resources and
CSS files.  It seems to pull in the WOFF-formatted fonts just fine - not
sure if it's because I'm still missing the correct MIME type for TTF (I'm
using application/x-font-TrueType), or if Chrome doesn't like TTF or my
version of TTF.  But, for whatever reason, it's working with WOFF. Probably
a better choice, anyway :-).

-Nick

--
Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/