guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "neil@mackenziemail.co.uk" <n...@mackenziemail.co.uk>
Subject guacamole with docker containers
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2017 10:56:41 GMT
Hello,
  I just wanted to make the Guacamole user  community aware of 3 open source projects using
guacamole to access linux desktop applications running in managed docker containers. I hope
they may be useful to others.

1.) https://github.com/rlucente-se-jboss/jbds-via-html5
 This one is from Rich Lucente at Redhat and allows Redhats jboss developer tools to run in
linux containers managed by openshift & kubernetes, and be accessed via Guacamole\VNC.

2.) https://github.com/neilmackenzie/jbds-via-html5
 this  fork by me which allows a different desktop application called eclipse Sirius to run
instead of Redhats developer suite.

3.) https://github.com/neilmackenzie/visual-che
this repo by myself tries to integrate guacamole with eclipse che contianerized workspace
server to make use of managed workspaces , solve some issues with persistant  storage in containers,
and allow traditionally desktop technology to make more use of modern cloud architectures
and be accesable on the web.

Regards,
 Neil