guacamole-user mailing list archives

From vnick <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to customize login page and site label
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2017 02:35:04 GMT
Mike Jumper wrote
> On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 3:26 PM, dan &lt;

> dandenson@

> &gt; wrote:
>
>> got it.  error in the guide.
>>
>> guide shows:
>>         "resources" : [
>>             "resources/your-logo.png" : "image/png"
>>         ],
>>

>> what works is:
>>          "resources" : {
>>                 "images/snake2.png" : "image/png"
>>          }
>>

> What guide are you referring to above?
>
> The manual correctly states that the "resources" property is an object,
> and
> the example provided a little bit below the table of properties
> demonstrates it as such:
>
> - Mike

Side (but related) question - I'm trying to load a custom font with the
resources section, and I think I'm not getting the MIME type quite right.
Is there a limit to the types of files Guacamole will load in this resource
section, or do I just need the correct type of the file?  I've tried several
different variations of application/font-* and none of them have allowed
Chrome to actually load the resource.

Thanks - Nick

--
Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/