guacamole-user mailing list archives

From vnick <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Extension to change host info
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2017 12:37:09 GMT
drhoule wrote
> Can you provide a small code example of the possible web app using guacd?
>
> I could look into it, since I would like to do something similar in my
> studio.
>
> Just a few lines on how to execute a connection to a host name or IP...
>
> Dr. Houle

The Guacamole Client code itself, while not a "small code example," has all
of the necessary items implemented to help out with that - particularly the
-common parts of the client code.  You can also take a look at the following
page in the Guacamole manual:

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/writing-you-own-guacamole-app.html

Beyond those things, I do not have any example code that uses guacd.
However, I believe a handful of other folks have written custom apps using
the Guacamole API and maybe they would be willing to share here.

-Nick

--
Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/