guacamole-user mailing list archives

From vnick <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Extension to change host info
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 14:37:27 GMT
vnick wrote
> Cayetano wrote
>> Hi,
>>
>> First, I apologize for my bad English.
>>
>> I want to add information to the host list that presents guacamole, to
>> launch other actions. Call another website with host information on which
>> we
>> stand.
>>
>> Is this possible ?
>> You're right.
>>
>> I have installed a Guacamole that is updated through several scripts and
>> allows to connect to the consoles of the virtual machines hosted in
>> several clusters of Hyper-V and VmWare.
>>
>> The idea is that next to each connection appears or a button that opens
>> another page, with information of the Host and the possibility to start /
>> stop / restart or, directly, the necessary buttons.
>
> As far as what you're trying to do, there's not anything currently
> built-in
> to the Guacamole Client that allows you to extend it like this.

It's possible I was mistaken about this - the guacamole-ext page in the
manual contains a lot of information about extending Guacamole:

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/guacamole-ext.html

The extension framework may allow you to make these changes without
customizing the core of Guacamole.  Have a look at the guidance on that page
and see if it helps, and post back here if you have any other questions.

-Nick

--
Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/