guacamole-user mailing list archives

From vnick <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Websocket tunnel connection time out issues
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 00:32:56 GMT
EricSten wrote
> Nick,
>
>   I’m guessing you tried to attach an image of some sort to your last
> email
> but it didn’t show up.  When I run a “make" on the guacamole-server 0.9.13
> this is what I get at the end of the script run…

Yeah, I had tried to use the code tag on Nabble, which apparently the Apache
list server stripped out.  The configure output you posted looks fine to me,
so not sure what's going on there.

As Mike suggested, it might be good to try to attach gdb to the guacd
process and gather the output during one of the connection attempts.  I
think you'll need to run it with the -f option to capture forked processes,
and you can also use -o to specify an output file so that it doesn't just
spew it all over the terminal.  I'd be happy to do it myself, but since I
can't reproduce it, that's not going to help much.

-Nick

--
Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/