guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: INITIAL-PROGRAM not working in the Congiguratuions
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2017 17:33:15 GMT
On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 10:20 AM, Amarjeet Singh <amarjeetxc@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> Thanks for a reply.
>
> Do I have to include these in GuacamoleConfiguration Object?
>
> or
>
>  Do I have to include it in GuacamoleClientConfiguration Object?
>
> Where I do have to configure them to get these working ?

You're writing your own application or extension using the API then?

The object which contains connection parameters is GuacamoleConfiguration,
part of guacamole-common:

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/guacamole-common/org/apache/guacamole/protocol/GuacamoleConfiguration.html

The parameters are stored as name/value pairs within a Map:

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/guacamole-common/org/apache/guacamole/protocol/GuacamoleConfiguration.html#setParameters-java.util.Map-

or can be set on a case-by-case basis:

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/guacamole-common/org/apache/guacamole/protocol/GuacamoleConfiguration.html#setParameter-java.lang.String-java.lang.String-

There is no GuacamoleClientConfiguration object. If you're referring to
GuacamoleClientInformation, that object does not hold connection
parameters, but rather information describing the mimetypes supported by
the client browser, the ideal display resolution, etc.

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/guacamole-common/org/apache/guacamole/protocol/GuacamoleClientInformation.html

Both of these objects would ultimately be passed to a
ConfiguredGuacamoleSocket, which will use the data therein to perform the
Guacamole protocol handshake (the part of the Guacamole connection where
this information is exchanged):

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/guacamole-common/org/apache/guacamole/protocol/ConfiguredGuacamoleSocket.html

- Mike