guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Browser crashes while copying Data ( More than 5000 lines ) in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 17:28:56 GMT
On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 4:53 AM, Amarjeet Singh <amarjeetxc@gmail.com>
wrote:

> -  I have checked on *JIRA *as well where it has been issued as a BUG
>
> *Ticket No : GUACAMOLE-310
>> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-310>   Multi-line text
>> clipboard strips LF*

This particular issue is also being actively worked on (see the "Status"
field at the top of the issue in JIRA). If you'd like to be updated
regarding progress on this issue, you can add yourself as a "watcher". If
you have pertinent information which you think might help the development
effort, you can also always comment on the issue.

2. While copying more than 5000 lines in Internet Explorer and Microsoft
> Edge crashes.
>
> *Ticket No : *GUACAMOLE-128
>> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-128>  Clipboard sharing
>> can crash IE ( It relates to the above issue. )

If interested, you're more than welcome to dig into the code, debug, and
contribute - we are an open source community, after all:

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/open-source/ (see the section on
contributing)

If not, the next best alternative is to simply follow the issues in JIRA.
The first issue you mention here is already in progress, and all other
reported issues will be investigated and worked on eventually. As things
get completed, you can help by re-testing.

Thanks,

- Mike