guacamole-user mailing list archives

From brian mullan <bmullan.m...@gmail.com>
Subject How to scale Display on connection to X11VNC using Guacamole
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2017 13:02:13 GMT
My remote connection is via X11VNC to an Ubuntu-MATE desktop.

My X11VNC connections seems limited to 1360x768 at least when I  check
Hardware/Display that is the maximum setting I see available?

I did some searches and found this guacamole "resolution" description

https://glyptodon.org/jira/browse/GUAC-8

but in the Guacamole Connection config I don't see any option to do this?

How is the above configured ?   I'd like to get it to match what the
Guacamole RDP connection can provide with is 2492x1326.

thanks
brian