guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Travis Kelley <rhat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: guacd connection refused from docker image
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2017 04:04:22 GMT
Ok, this was a really boneheaded move by me.  When I created the
connection inside the guacamole gui I put the IP address of the RDP
server I wanted to connect to in the hostname field for the guacd
proxy.  Completely my fault, and once I put the RDP ip address in the
correct hostname field everything worked.

I wonder if the logging could be enhanced to say somewhere what
address its failing to connect to (either the proxy address or the
guacd address).  If I had seen my RDP servers IP address as the guacd
server I would have immediately understood the problem.

Thanks for the great app guys!