guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Travis Kelley <rhat...@gmail.com>
Subject guacd connection refused from docker image
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2017 23:17:36 GMT
I used docker to deploy guacd, guacamole, and mysql.  I thought I had
everything setup correctly.  I'm able to bring up the web gui and
login, but when I try to connect I'm getting a connection refused in
the catalina log file as shown below.  I even confirmed that guacd is
listening with the netstat commend at the bottom.  I'm at a loss as to
how to investigate further whats stopping the guacamole client from
being able to connect to guacd.  Can anyone offer any suggestions?

22:56:11.017 [http-nio-8080-exec-5] ERROR
o.a.g.w.GuacamoleWebSocketTunnelEndpoint - Creation of WebSocket
tunnel to guacd failed: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
(Connection refused)
22:56:11.042 [http-nio-8080-exec-4] ERROR
o.a.g.s.GuacamoleHTTPTunnelServlet - HTTP tunnel request failed:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)

docker run --name some-guacd -d guacamole/guacd

docker run --name some-guacamole --link some-guacd:guacd --link
some-mysql:mysql -e MYSQL_DATABASE=guacamole_db -e
MYSQL_USER=guacamole_user -e MYSQL_PASSWORD=PASSWORD -d -p 8080:8080
guacamole/guacamole

[root@guacamole ~]# nsenter -t 32637 -n netstat -tupan
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address
State       PID/Program name
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:4822            0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN      32637/guacd