guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <nick.couch...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Want to copy/paste data directly to terminal and vice versa with out clipboard .
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2017 19:27:30 GMT
I assume you don't mean "without clipboard" and, instead, you mean "without Ctrl-Alt-Shift
menu"?  You can do this in Google Chrome using the Clipboard Permission Manager plugin -
it allows you to allow web pages to access the client clipboard directly without having to
paste it into the hidden menu.
Regards,Nick
== He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do
justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God? --Micah 6:8-- ==

On Thursday, August 31, 2017, 3:04:21 PM EDT, Anburaj Palraj <anburajrhce@gmail.com>