guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <nick.couch...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Enable URL sharing
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2017 12:04:27 GMT
To do this all you have to do is create a Sharing Profile for your connection:- Go to Settings
-> Connections- Expand the connection that you want to share and click New Sharing Profile-
Name the profile, and if you want it to be read-only, toggle the Read-Only flag- Reconnect
to the connection and the sharing menu will show up.
-Nick