guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <nick.couch...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Want to copy/paste data directly to terminal and vice versa with out clipboard .
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2017 20:11:11 GMT
Steve,After you install it, go to the Guacamole web page, then left-click the new clipboard
icon.  You should see the menu options to allow/disallow.
-Nick
== He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do
justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God? --Micah 6:8-- ==

On Thursday, August 31, 2017, 4:03:58 PM EDT, Steve Karam <oraclealchemist@gmail.com>