guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Suncatcher16 <suncatche...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: Docker installation problem
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 08:42:35 GMT
Nick Couchman-2 wrote
> Also, if I were you, I would not post the public IP address of your
> cloud-based database instance - even if you have the necessary ACLs in
> place, it's just not a great idea to advertise that you're running a
> particular service on that IP, on a publicly-accessible mailing list.
> Just my opinion.

Fair opinion!  And I try to clean my private info from the logs, but the
attention is dispersed often, and sometimes I missing smth.
The good thing is that I use AWS spot instances which IPs are only valid
till the instance termination, so that IP was invalid just an hour after
your message :)

--
Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/