guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Scott <sbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use just the backend of guac
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2017 01:25:25 GMT
Nick,Thanks for the reply.  For clarification, it is a web application.
Since I am really early in my investigation of this and have not really look
at the web client that is provided, how easy would be to modify the client
to do what I want, which is essentially take some params that provide the
appropriate protocol information and the have the RDP/VNC/SSH page served
back to me?Scott