guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <nick.couch...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Want to copy/paste data directly to terminal and vice versa with out clipboard .
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2017 20:28:03 GMT
The one in the extension bar is the one you should be looking at.  I'm not sure what version
of Guacamole started supporting it, but 0.9.8 may be a little old.  You might try a more
recent version.
-Nick
== He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do
justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God? --Micah 6:8-- ==

On Thursday, August 31, 2017, 4:25:07 PM EDT, Steve Karam <oraclealchemist@gmail.com>