The latest release is 0.9.12, with 0.9.13 on the way. Version 0.9.3 is quite old.

Have you tried a more recent build?

- Mike

On Jul 12, 2017 14:01, "zneria" <zneria@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, I'm using Guacd version 0.9.3, running on a Centos7 Docker container. When connecting to the console the fonts have an irregular spacing. Each character is spaced very far apart. The only font that seems to look ok is Terminus. But this also has a lot of spacing separating each line (top/bottom). Is there something that I need to install in order to render the fonts correctly? Thanks