Hello,

finally, i found the reason of this error.

I have installed guacamole on centos 7 server. After research i found this error :

### Cause: com.mysql.jdbc.PacketTooBigException: Packet for query is too large (1265527 > 1048576). You can change this value on the server by setting the max_allowed_packet' variable.

and after it appears an 500 html error.

Then in the file "/etc/my.cnf.d/server.cnf I had this line :

[mysqld]
max_allowed_packet = 10M

After, I restart mariadb service.

Now I can have more of 24 000 users in my database.

Sorry for the inconvenience :-[

Xavier