guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "James Wilson" <jameswil...@groupmail.com>
Subject LDAP and MySQL
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2017 09:49:40 GMT
12.0px;"><div style="font-family: Verdana;font-size: 12.0px;">
style="font-size: 12.0px;">Hi,<br/>
I currently use the Guacamole Docker container and have recently setup an LDAP server for
authentication on my network which is being used by multiple services and would also like
to use the MySQL integration as well as it makes the managing of users much nicer from the
administration end. However I require authentication to only be granted when a user is in
the LDAP server. If a user exists within the MySQL authentication but not in LDAP I do not
want the user to be authenticated.<br/>
Currently it appears that the user can authenticate through either method and that doesn&#39;t
achieve what I am looking for with regards to the LDAP server having the final say. Some reading
through the documentation indicated that by using a parameter &quot;mysql-user-required:
true&quot; within the guacamole.properties file, it forced users to exist in both the
MySQL and LDAP repositories.<br/>
However this does not appear to work for the docker version of Guacamole as there is no mechanism
currently of taking that parameter in and placing it within the guacamole.properties file
as there is for the LDAP and MySQL parameters.<br/>
Has anyone else run into this issue ? Are there plans to add mysql-user-required as a parameter
for the docker container ?<br/>