guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Thiago dos Santos Nunes <thi...@DIGITALINFORMATICA.COM.BR>
Subject Implement HA on Guacamole Server
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2017 15:21:22 GMT
Hi everyone,

Pax!
I need a lot of help.
We have a guacamole setting with approximately 100-200 simultaneous connections. And we're
investigating the option of creating client high availability using Hazelcast or memcached
(Nick's tip). Has anyone tried this? Could you share how it was? Because I've never worked
with it.
Another essential thing is the server side. We need to implement some High Availability schema
for the server. And it would have to be something without downtime if possible.
I had already created a ticket for the HA issue on the guacamole server, in case there is
a need to change the code. This would be an exceptional feature for medium to large environments.
Https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-283
Please help me in this, because the environment has fallen sometimes and the users get very
frustrated .... And customers wanting to paralyze services for this.
Stay with GOD!
Aude et Effice!
Thiago.