guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Erik Berndt <erikber...@superiorpaving.net>
Subject Re: Latest Ubuntu patches killed Guacamole - I'm in trouble
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 17:11:55 GMT
I updated our Ubuntu 16.04 server over the weekend and haven't had any
issues with guacamole connections afterwards.

>proxypass, but I haven't enabled it

If the proxypass module isn't enabled, that's more than likely the
reason you're having issues with spotty connections. Check your
/etc/apache2/mods-enabled folder. Do you see proxy_wstunnel,
proxy_html, proxy_http and a few more proxy_* modules listed?

Erik Berndt / Systems Administrator
5551 Wellington Rd, Gainesville, VA 20155
703.631.0004 x520 (Phone) / 703.257.1725 (Fax)
http://www.superiorpaving.net

Need to open an IT support ticket?
http://FixIT.superiorpaving.net/portal or FixIT@superiorpaving.net