guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: status support TS gateway connections to RDP
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2017 18:40:57 GMT
On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 6:12 AM, Kees Louwen <Kees.Louwen@vancis.nl> wrote:

> Thanks for the response. As a non-developer it becomes quickly unclear ..;-)
> ..sorry about that. I tried to create a patched freerdp version but without
> luck.

I've attached a patched copy of FreeRDP to the issue in JIRA:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12876261/12876261_FreeRDP-patched.tar.gz

The above *should* work, though clearly isn't an actual release of FreeRDP.

> The patch described in guacamole-40 is on FreeRDP  and requires to
> re-compile FreeRDP, correct?

Correct.

> (note: in 9.13 ...

0.9.13*

> ... the guacamole proxy  parameter in the connection
> configuration seems to be mandatory and required. I received in the
> guacamole client log the message: ….connection refused…. when this proxy
> parameter wasn’t set. Took me some time to sort that one out. Hopefully this
> info might help other users or even a check can be build in the client?)

No, that parameter is not required. The behavior you're describing was
a regression due to the changes adding that parameter, but should be
fixed:

- Mike