guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Drag and Drop issue
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 17:46:15 GMT
To any finding this thread, this has been solved, but the email
subject was changed. The rest of the thread can be found here:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/Zrc5y6prnvbse6i

- Mike

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 10:12 AM, Adrian Owen <adrian.owen@eesm.com> wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> Jul 28 17:57:10 guacamole guacd[6591]: Failed to load guacdr plugin. Drive redirection
and printing will not work. Sound MAY not work.
> Jul 28 17:57:10 guacamole guacd[6591]: Failed to load guacsnd alongside guacdr plugin.
Sound will not work. Drive redirection and printing MAY not work.

> I see a lot of posts about this error, I will investigate them.
>
> Thanks, Adrian

runs as. Making any directory world-writable, let alone Guacamole's drive directory, is dangerous.
If any account on your server is compromised, even one with little to no privileges, your
users' files will be exposed.

>> -          Restart Guacamole Server
>>

> There is no need to restart anything in this case. You only need to restart things after
upgrading Guacamole itself to a new version, and then only guacd and Tomcat need to be restarted,
not the entire server.