guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Font Spacing
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 15:05:06 GMT
On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 4:37 PM, zneria <zneria@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> No I haven't. It's not supported by our application at this time.

I strongly recommend updating your application as soon as possible. I
sympathize that this may not be immediately feasible, but you're
ultimately avoiding ~3 years worth of fixes and improvements.

Even if you can't update your application yet, it would be good to
test against an unmodified copy of the latest version of Guacamole to
make sure you're not encountering a bug which has been fixed.

> I have to imagine there must be some sort of config setting or acceptable font besides
Terminus that works for this?

Any monospaced font should work well.

Can you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing?

- Mike