guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: LDAP BULK PERMISSION
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2017 05:59:46 GMT
On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 7:43 AM, Michel Z. Santello <michelmzs@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My Question is, there is any way to give permission to all users from LDAP
> to a Connection Group? or maybe a way to give permission to a LDAP group to
> a Connection Group.
>
> I didin't found an answer in Docs page.

You can grant an LDAP group access to a connection using the "seeAlso"
attribute on the guacConfigGroup representing that connection if you
define the "ldap-group-base-dn" property:

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/ldap-auth.html

Any such connections will need to be defined within LDAP, however.
Until the Guacamole extension API has its own support for groups,
there is no way to restrict access to connections defined in
MySQL/PostgreSQL based on LDAP group membership.

- Mike