guacamole-user mailing list archives

From brian mullan <bmullan.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: problem with rdp
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2017 08:52:16 GMT
Tobias
Couple questions
What is the remote machine windows or linux
What encryption are you using

On Jul 3, 2017 3:10 AM, <Tobias.Wolf@t-systems.com> wrote:

I`ve a machine with guacamole and a remote machine I want to connect to via
RDP. I already tried from the guacamole machine to connect to the rdp
remote machine with freerdp (under xwindow) only and this is working.
Therefore I was thinking it could`nt be a problem with firewall etc. I`m
using the freerdp version which comes with Ubuntu 16.4.  I also tried to
compile the latest freerdp version from git, but I got the same result with
guacamole. Is there a way to extend the guacd logging to see what the
problem is?

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Tobias Wolf

T-Systems International GmbH

GDU Horizontal Solutions

Tobias Wolf

Software Architekt

Project Center ECM & ECM Strategy & Architecture Consulting

Dachauer Str. 651, D-80995 München

+49 89 54550 - 2479 <+49%2089%20545502479> (Tel.)

+49 151 168 80 221 <+49%201511%206880221> (Mobil)

E-Mail: tobias.wolf@t-systems.com

Internet: http://www.t-systems.com

T-Systems International GmbH

Supervisory Board: Thomas Dannenfeldt (Chairman)

Board of Management: Reinhard Clemens (Chairman), Dr. Ferri Abolhassan, Dr.
Markus Müller, Georg Pepping, Hagen Rickmann, Klaus Werner

Commercial register: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main HRB 55933

Registered office: Frankfurt am Main

Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged or
confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee named above. Any
review, dissemination, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received
this transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and
immediately delete this message and all its attachments. Thank you.

Big changes start small – conserve resources by not printing every e-mail.