guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Giorgio <gior...@quantiss.com>
Subject Re: Issues with secure file transfer
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 09:34:08 GMT

 # server_tokens off;

 # server_names_hash_bucket_size 64;
 # server_name_in_redirect off;

 include /etc/nginx/mime.types;
 default_type application/octet-stream;

 ##
 # SSL Settings
 ##

 ssl_protocols TLSv1 TLSv1.1 TLSv1.2; # Dropping SSLv3, ref: POODLE
 ssl_prefer_server_ciphers on;

 ##
 # Logging Settings
 ##

 access_log /var/log/nginx/access.log;
 error_log /var/log/nginx/error.log;

 ##
 # Gzip Settings
 ##

 gzip on;
 gzip_disable "msie6";

 # gzip_vary on;
 # gzip_proxied any;
 # gzip_comp_level 6;
 # gzip_buffers 16 8k;
 # gzip_http_version 1.1;
 # gzip_types text/plain text/css application/json application/javascript text/xml application/xml
application/xml+rss text/javascript;

 ##
 # Virtual Host Configs
 ##