guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Giorgio <gior...@quantiss.com>
Subject Issues with secure file transfer
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 21:27:48 GMT
Problem with :
File upload
File Download
Printing

1, Should I access the guacamole server using http  all works well.
2, Should I access it using https then
a. I can upload a file with max size 1Mbyte
any file bigger than 1Mbyte will receive  and error You do not have permission to upload
this file. If you require access, please check your system settings, or check with your system
administrator.
b. Downloading from the RDP to the client machine always gives an error
Disconnected : you have been disconnected however it gives the options to go home, reconnect
or logout
c. Printing does not work

I can see the following error line into my guacamole error log :
reported that client prematurely closed connection, so upstream connection is closed too while
sending to client

By the way the above scenario is for both private and public domain (I tried it with both
and same behavior)

Could someone  please help ?